The HD-6030 baler helps minimise equipment downtime by using hydraulic components.
The unit produces 1000 lb bales to minimise transportation costs by 15% or more over standard mill size balers.
The baler is certified by a national testing laboratory to meet or exceed the standards for baler safety established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI Z245.5).
Safety features include:
- UL listed control panel (complies with National Electrical Codes)
- Double press-head restraint provided by retaining bolt and cable reduces the risk of injury
- Safety interlock switches that shut down baler if all doors are not in a safe
- Heavy-duty door wheel lock providing for controlled chamber door opening
- Hazard warning labels that meet OSHA specifications for hazard identification labeling
- A counter-balanced feed door that allows for easy movement, and baler shuts down when not in a safe operating position
Other features include:
- Twin 10-in. structural-steel cylinder support beams with 3/8-in. steel plate reinforcement in critical press area
- Chain-and-sprocket design for feed door
- Counter-balanced feed door
- Large, counterbalanced “dogs” to hold materials down after the compac-tion process, providing denser bales
- Automatic bale sizing for more consistent tent bale weights
- Safety interlock switches on feed gate and chamber door
- Heavy-duty door wheel lock for controlled opening of the chamber door
- Case-hardened tubing door hinges
- Press-head and chamber floor constructed with 6-in. structural steel.
For more information, call us on 01706 650820 or complete our enquiry form.