- The neck cylinder is a multi link that keeps the bale surfaces even when density is uneven.
- The baler floor is lined with Hardox 500 plate for increased wear resistance, whilst the ram platten and floor are castellated to eliminate materials being forced under the platten.
- The horizontal wire tie unit can be mounted on either side of the machine.
- The tie system twists the wire and clamps the wire to provide a clean cut.
- The twister is a hydraulic operation provided by a small powerful hydraulic motor.
- The main ram platten is designed for ease of accessibility and adjustment of the shear blade tolerance when required.
- The ram platten uses an encoder system which reduces the need for many limit switches as the ram positions can be set on the HMI screen and monitored on the screen display.
For more information, call us on 01706 650820 or complete our enquiry form.